Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook or Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? VanGO is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial Social Media Manager Intern to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be a creative, entrepreneurial thinker who loves social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationship. We’re looking for that Can-Do candidate who wants the creative autonomy only an exciting startup can provide. Great for those looking to build a strong portfolio in business or marketing!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
– Manage our current Twitter and Facebook accounts by scheduling daily posts and tweets most appealing to a College-student audience.
– Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
– Increase followers that will eventually lead to an increase in customers
– Recommend and execute other effective social media ideas and platforms
– Use social media analytics to see what’s working and what’s not
– Create social media campaigns
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– Great communication skills
– Organized, creative, flexible
– Currently pursuing BA at one of the Five Colleges (preferably in Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurship, Communications, etc)
– In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
– Preferably basic knowledge of Hootsuite, Photoshop, photography, video-creation, ad-creation.
– Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Social Media Intern Application)
– Anything else you think would show how awesome you are!