Does VanGO travel to Bradley International Airport (BDL)?
Unfortunately we are only insured to travel within the state of Massachusetts, so we are unable to offer service to BDL.
Does VanGO travel to Logan Airport?
Yes. We can drop you off at Logan Airport, but we would not be able to pick you up.
We can, however pick you up from Alewife Station, which is an easy and direct train ride from the Airport.
How do I get from Logan Airport to Alewife Station?
Getting from Logan Airport to Alewife Station is very easy. Just take the Silver Line (from Logan Airport) to South Station. At South Station, transfer to the Outbound Red Line and go all the way to Alewife Station.
It takes between 35 minutes – 1 hour to reach Alewife Station from Logan Airport.
Can VanGO pickup or drop-off at South Station?
No, but we can pickup/drop-off at Alewife Station, which is a very easy train ride away.
How do I get from South Station to Alewife Station?
From Alewife Station, just take the train straight to South Station – it’s only 9 stops down, it is direct, and there is no need to transfer.
From South Station, locate the outbound Red Line, and take it all the way down to Alewife.
It takes under 30 minutes to go between South Station and Alewife Station.
Can VanGO pickup/drop-off at other locations?
Usually we cannot, but on occasion we can, depending on where you are going. Contact us to find out.
What happened to your 3-person minimum?
We previously had a policy in which we would only run a ride if we had 3 people or more on board. We have now removed that policy and will run one of our regularly scheduled rides if we have at least one booking 24 hours in advance.
What if I don't see my desired time on your schedule?
You can make a request. If 4 others make an overlapping request, then we can schedule in that slot (provided it does not conflict with already scheduled rides).
What if I need to cancel?
- In the event that you decide to cancel your seat, you must let us know at least 48 hours in advance. You will receive a refund, less a $5 cancellation fee (eg. If $23 was spent on a ticket, $18 will be refunded).
- We will be unable to refund if you cancel less than 48 hours in advance.
- We will be unable to refund if you do not show up on time or do not show up at all.
Do you have refunds?
- If you cancel your seat at least 48 hours in advance, you will receive a refund, less a $5 cancellation fee (eg. If $23 was spent on a ticket, $18 will be refunded).
- VanGO reserves the right to cancel a route if we feel it is unsafe for travel. In this event, you will be notified via email and text message as soon as we determine travel feasibility. You will receive a full refund if we decide to cancel your route.
- “No-show” passengers will be charged the full amount.
- Late-comers who miss the ride will be charged the full amount.
Where does VanGO stop and pickup from?
Do I need to print anything out?
No – just bring a valid ID with a name to match the name you booked under.
Can I pay in cash?
We can’t guarantee your ride (or a pickup at your location) unless you book online. You can, however, show up to a stop to see if there is any open spot. If there is, you can pay on the spot.
What happened to your 'Referral Code' and 'First-time Rider' Discounts?
Unfortunately we had to remove them as we found many were misusing the discounts (referring themselves, using First-time rider discounts on a 2nd or 3rd ride, etc).