Does VanGO travel to Bradley International Airport (BDL)?
Unfortunately we are only insured to travel within the state of Massachusetts, so we are unable to offer service to BDL.
Does VanGO travel to Logan Airport?
Yes. We can drop you off at Logan Airport, but we would not be able to pick you up.
We can, however pick you up from Alewife Station, which is an easy and direct train ride from the Airport.
How do I get from Logan Airport to Alewife Station?
Getting from Logan Airport to Alewife Station is very easy. Just take the Silver Line (from Logan Airport) to South Station. At South Station, transfer to the Outbound Red Line and go all the way to Alewife Station.
It takes between 35 minutes – 1 hour to reach Alewife Station from Logan Airport.
Can VanGO pickup or drop-off at South Station?
No, but we can pickup/drop-off at Alewife Station, which is a very easy train ride away. Why don’t we go to South Station? Because we’d have to go through a lot of Boston traffic to get there, and we don’t want to waste your time when you could easily catch the same train from Alewife.
How do I get from South Station to Alewife Station?
From Alewife Station, just take the train straight to South Station – it’s only 9 stops down, it is direct, and there is no need to transfer.
From South Station, locate the outbound Red Line, and take it all the way down to Alewife.
It takes under 30 minutes to go between South Station and Alewife Station.
Can VanGO pickup/drop-off at other locations?
Usually we cannot, but on occasion we can, depending on where you are going. Contact us to find out.
What happened to your regular Thursday - Sunday schedule?
We previously had a schedule that we set up according to what we thought were the most popular times. Now, we want to get your opinions on when you want us to run, so we crowd-source our schedule.
What if I don't see my desired time on your schedule?
You can make a request. If enough people make an overlapping request, then we can schedule in that slot (provided it does not conflict with already scheduled rides).
If I make a request, do I HAVE to take that ride?
No, not at all. A request is just a way for us gauge when we should run. The advantage of making a request is that you will receive an email when we set that ride up. That can come in handy when it’s a popular route because you’d be the first to know.
What if you don't get enough requests on the date I want?
Then there’s a good chance that it will not run. We’re able to keep our costs low by getting a bunch of people on a ride. Plus, we try to be as environmentally as possible, and it’s not too efficient to run a whole van just for a few people.
Can I still book a seat on a scheduled ride, if I didn't make a request for it?
What if I need to cancel?
- In the event that you decide to cancel your seat, you must let us know at least 48 hours in advance. You will receive a refund, less a $5 cancellation fee (eg. If $23 was spent on a ticket, $18 will be refunded).
- We will be unable to refund if you cancel less than 48 hours in advance.
- We will be unable to refund if you do not show up on time or do not show up at all.
Do you have refunds?
- If you cancel your seat at least 48 hours in advance, you will receive a refund, less a $5 cancellation fee (eg. If $23 was spent on a ticket, $18 will be refunded).
- VanGO reserves the right to cancel a route if we feel it is unsafe for travel. In this event, you will be notified via email and text message as soon as we determine travel feasibility. You will receive a full refund if we decide to cancel your route.
- “No-show” passengers will be charged the full amount.
- Late-comers who miss the ride will be charged the full amount.
Where does VanGO stop and pickup from?
Do I need to print anything out?
No – just bring a valid ID with a name to match the name you booked under.
Can I pay in cash?
Sorry – all transactions have to be made online through our website.
What happened to your 'Referral Code' and 'First-time Rider' Discounts?
Unfortunately we had to remove them as we found many were misusing the discounts (referring themselves, using First-time rider discounts on a 2nd or 3rd ride, etc).