Don’t see a time that works for you on the schedule? Suggest a time you think we should set up. If enough people show interest in a mutual time, we’ll work to set that slot up.
How to use the Request Calendar
- Submit requests at least ONE WEEK before your selected date.
- Select the direction you want to travel in (BOSTON-bound or AMHERST-bound).
- Click on the link to the doodle page and follow the instructions.
- If we don’t have enough requests, we may not be able to set that slot up.
Why make a request?
- The more suggestions we get on a certain time, the more likely it is to run.
- You’d be among the first to get an email notification if we set the slot up, so you can book before it gets full.
NOTE: Making a request is NOT the same as purchasing your seat, and does not guarantee your spot.